We are applying additional health and safety measures at this time:
- All sheets have been sanitized in a high temperature wash.
- It is compulsory that guests wear a mask in public areas.
- It is compulsory that staff wear a mask at all times.
- Sanitizing hand gel is available for guests and staff.
- Busy areas are frequently disinfected.
- Staff must wash their hands frequently.
We are ready to welcome you.
We carefully follow all protocols, recommendations and good practices for service, cleaning and disinfection, as established by the health authorities. Thus, we minimize any risk of contagion by coronavirus. We assume a firm commitment to risk management. We have all the sanitary material such as face masks, gloves, hydro-alcoholic gel, thermometers, purifiers and everything that helps us to guarantee a quiet and safe stay.
The health of EVERYONE is the most important thing for us. Come and enjoy the stay that you deserve, at Casa Almara. We will take care of the rest.
Contact us if you have any questions.